Supervisory Board

The Supervisory Board, composed of 12 members representing our shareholders from the Russian railway company RZD and PSA Peugeot Citroën, is responsible for the control functions.

  • Chairman of the supervisory board : Oleg BELOZEROV, RZD,
  • Deputy Chairman of the supervisory board : Jean-Baptiste CHASSELOUP DE CHATILLON, PSA,
  • Petr Baskakov, RZD,​
  • Olivier Bourges, PSA,
  • Francesca Gamboni, PSA,
  • Henri William Kuitunen, RZD,
  • Sergey Maltsev, RZD,
  • Vadim Mikhailov, RZD,
  • Andrey Starkov, RZD,
  • Viacheslav Valentik, RZD,
  • Yann Vincent, PSA,
  • Richard Werner, RZD.
GEFCO has two main shareholders: the Russian railway company RZD, which owns 75% of the capital, and the French car manufacturer PSA Peugeot DaciCitroën, which holds the remaining 25%.
> A Russian public shareholding company, RZD operates across the 85,000km of Russian railways, the world’s second largest railway. With 1 million employees, the company ensures the rail transport of both goods and passengers. RZD acquired the GEFCO Group in December 2012.
> The 2nd largest European manufacturer, PSA Peugeot Citroën sold nearly 3 million vehicles in 2015 and has around 185,000 employees worldwide.