Distribution of Capital
RZD Russian Railways* – 75% of the capital
- On 20 December 2012, RZD acquired the GEFCO Group
- Principal activity: Passenger and freight rail transport
- Total Revenues 2015: 1,990,959 Million Rubles
- No.3 rail network in the world, with the largest rail fleet
- Largest employer in Russia: 1.2 million employees.
- One of the biggest contributors to Russian GDP
- Shareholder structure: 100% public
*JSC Russian Railways (RZD) is the public operator for the Russian railways
Open Joint Stock Company Russian Railways is one of the world's largest railway companies, having huge volumes of freight and passenger traffic, high ratings, qualified specialists in all areas of rail, an extensive scientific and technological base, design and construction facilities, and much experience in international cooperation. The company's mission is to meet the market demand for transportation, improve efficiency and quality of service, and integrate completely into the Eurasian transportation system.
There are representative offices in Korea, China, Poland, Slovakia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus, and France.
Russian Railways is one of the largest transportation systems in the world, operating a length of 85 300 km. Russian Railways provides 45.3% of the total turnover (including pipelines) and 26.4% of passenger traffic in Russia.
PSA Group – 25% of the capital
- Three powerful automotive brands: Peugeot, Citroën and DS
- Turnover in 2015: €56.3 billion
- 2,973 million vehicles sold worldwide in 2015
- No. 2 automotive manufacturer in Europe
- 195.000 employees in the world, with operations in 160 countries
With its three world-renowned brands, Peugeot, Citroën and DS, the Group sold 3 million vehicles worldwide in 2015. The second largest carmaker in Europe, PSA Peugeot Citroën recorded sales and revenue of €56.3 billion in 2015. The Group confirms its position of European leader in terms of CO2 emissions, with an average of 115.9 grams of CO2 /km in 2013. PSA Peugeot Citroën has sales operations in 160 countries. It is also involved in financing activities (Banque PSA Finance) and automotive equipment (Faurecia).