- The external Community transit procedure (T1) applies mainly to the movement of non-Community goods
- The internal Community transit procedure (T2) shall apply to Community goods which are dispatched from one point to another within the customs territory of the Community
- Customs duties and taxes applied to imported products
Temporary admission procedure
- The temporary admission procedure allows the temporary importation, with total or partial exemption from customs duties and taxes
- refers to a country that is not part of European Union and for which tariff provisions and regulations apply automatically for import and export transactions carried out outside the single market.
- International Highway Transit
- he TIR Carnet is an internationally accepted customs transit and guarantee document
- TIR convention
- 1975 Customs Convention on the International Transport of Goods under cover of a TIR Carnet
Transit document (t1 or t2)
- are documents which allow the duties and tax suspension for goods until the final point of destination.
- Transfer of a shipment from one carrier, or more commonly, from one vessel to another in transit.
- Activity consisting of organising the collection and distribution of parcels.
- Transitional Simplified Procedure) is a procedure which allows the import of goods from the EU into the UK without having to make a full customs declaration at the border.