- Loading goods into a single container
- Storage method consisting of arranging goods so that the oldest product is the most accessible product
Final Supplementary Declaration
- Accrual report used to summarize, as part of the simplified procedures, the prior declarations of clearance made during the globalization period
- is defined as a Fiscal or Tax Representative appointed by taxable companies established outside the European Union to handle all formalities related to VAT registration and are responsible for undertaking the reporting requirements and to comply with tax.
Fork-lift truck operator
- Operator driving an industrial truck
Form A certificate
- Document also known as a Certificate of Movement that gives evidence of origin under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) granted by the European Union to certain developing countries
- The freight forwarder intervenes in the transport chain as an agent with an obligation of means
- The owner of all or part of a number of goods, transported by a truck, a train, a ship, or any other means of transport
- Having goods transported by carriers
French pre-lodged import declaration
- consists in anticipating the import of goods into France before they are exported from the UK. It is a new customs procedure created by French customs for a no deal use.