Franco-Russian Shareholding

The GEFCO Group was created in 1949 by the French car manufacturer Groupe PSA as a subsidiary to manage the manufacturer’s distribution network.

It remained a 100% subsidiary of the French company until 2012. Since 2012, the GEFCO Group has two main shareholders: Groupe PSA, with 25% of the capital, and RZD, the Russian Railways, which holds the remaining 75% of the capital.

Supervisory board

Supervisory board

The Supervisory Board is responsible for control functions and is composed of 12 members representing the GEFCO Group.

Discover
Executive commitee

Executive commitee

GEFCO is governed by a Management Board and an Executive Committee responsible for implementing Group strategy.

Discover

Share