With one of the widest integrated networks from Western Europe to Central Asia and the North Africa region, GEFCO develops both national and international road transport solutions, ensuring reliable operations and the safety of goods.
With 25 million tonnes of freight transported, GEFCO is a major player in the FTL-LTL (Full Truckload/Less than Truckload) sector.
We ensure the reliability of operations, respect of lead times and guaranteed capabilities (regarding both quality and quantity).
Our experts guarantee the coordination of regular flows and the visibility of your shipments.
Resources and equipment at your service
- 400 freight forwarding professionals in 30 European countries
- A managed fleet of trucks and trailers
- A portfolio of preferred carriers
To cover all of your needs, we ensure the transport of and loads in accordance with standardised procedures:
- Transport planning,
- Management and monitoring of direct shipments and milk run loads,
- Management of import-export customs procedures,
- Traceability, performance indicators, proof of delivery to be downloaded via our online portal,
- Returns management.
Our 158 agencies in over 30 countries handle 10 million shipments per year from the Maghreb region to Central Asia via the Balkans, Western and Central Europe. GEFCO offers a flexible response to the domestic and international transport needs of its customers.
Worldwide coverage, standardised procedures
GEFCO provides its 30,000 customers with access to 1,300 national and international linehauls, operated according to standardised operating procedures and controlled via a single information system.
The density of our global network and our expertise in import-export customs procedures guarantee smooth and reliable shipments to industrial manufacturers:
- High frequency of departures to the main economic areas in Europe and beyond,
- Respect of lead times,
- Visibility of operations.
We offer our customers a full range of standardised services:
- Collection and consolidation via our network of national and international hubs,
- Distribution to your warehouses and points of sale via our integrated network,
- Traceability and monitoring of your flows (performance indicators), your POD (proof of delivery) available to download, via our online portal,
- Customer service,
- Returns management.
We design tailor-made solutions to meet your specific requirements in terms of lead times and type of goods:
- Collection and delivery by appointment,
- Guaranteed lead times,
- GEFCO control tower or dedicated resource at your sites,
- management of oversized shipments, dangerous goods or sensitive cargo in line with your specifications,
- Management of value-added customs formalities and tax representation,
- Reporting, performance indicators and personalised invoicing.
Beyond these services, GEFCO helps you to optimise flows throughout your supply chain.
Find out more